Pilot Name: Joe Hunt
It's well known that Aeroworks has defined a new standard in the ARF market over the last few years with their QB "quick build" line of airplanes. And, Aeroworks continues to stay ahead of the competition by focusing on their quality, as well as innovative designs and ideas to make the planes better and easier to assemble.
These planes are very complete, very durable, quick to assemble and require no modification, upgrades, or improvements to be ready to compete with the world's best.
Jason Noll's second place finish at the TAS this year with a stock Aeroworks QB plane is a testament to that (congrats Jason!).
The Aeroworks staff is easy to contact and very helpful, too. As a modeler, weekend flyer, competition pilot, and online reviewer, Aeroworks has the products I enjoy. And, frankly, their offerings, prices, and service just make allot of sense... they're easy to assemble, easy to fly, and easy to recommend.
- 2007 -- Demo Pilot for PCAM (full scale airshow with 10k spectators)
- 2007 -- Demo Pilot at several local events
- 2007 -- Event Organizer/Director UPB FLY-IN
- 2006 -- 2nd Place Fromeco Pacific Coast Freestyle Championships (5k prize money, 1st place Kyle Woyshnis)
- 2006 -- Event Organizer/Director UPB FLY-IN (covered and interviewed on TV by the Outdoor Channel)
- 2006 -- 2nd Place UPB FLY-IN (3k prize money, 1st place Kyle Woyshnis)
We are delighted to have Joe Hunt on the Aeroworks Team!
Joe has been performing in Airshows, Competing in Freestyle and I.M.A.C. contests, Writing product reviews, Hosting R/C Web Forums, and Producing High Quality videos promoting not only Aeroworks but the R/C Hobby.
Joe always brings something new and innovated to R/C and is an excellent addition to the Aeroworks Team. “Keep up the great work!”